Pages

Subscribe:

Sponsor

Give the Gift of a Healthy Smile, Save 10% to 60% on Dental Care. Visit DentalPlans.com

Labels

Monday, December 12, 2011

Favorite Movies and Worst Movies

I added a favorite movies list and worst movies list because last night I wasted 2 hours of my life since I wasn't sleepy and watched Red Riding Hood with Gary Oldman and Virginia Madsen and could only think about what they were thinking when reading the script and then filming the movie, Gary Oldman more than the latter.

My goodness this was an awful film.  The young actors were awful with the gel in their hair that didn't move on windy days on a set that is dated back in the 1500's or something.  Just God awful!!  The acting was pitiful but I do believe it is representative of the Hollywood of today.  All of the damn good actors are getting few and far between and being replaced by these talent less hacks.

The new screenplays are just as awful too!!  Why do you think we always come out with remakes of old classics with most of them being ruined.  Leave the classics alone...I do have an exception and that was True Grit.  Decent remake and Jeff Bridges did awesome I think.

Anyway I will do my movie reviews of ones I see and update the list according to my opinion. Would love to hear your best and worst movies you have seen recently or in the past.  I added Zookeeper to the worst too!! Love Kevin James in King of Queens but he needs to pick some better screenplays.

Ram (out)!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment